01. The Rules Jul 24, 2011 14:48:00 GMT -4
Post by NOKI --- ♥ on Jul 24, 2011 14:48:00 GMT -4
1. Respect everyone on the site, that includes staff members. Do not get into touchy subjects for conversations (in cbox or in the boards).
2. Every one will post at their own pace, and please respect that.
3. We are a Literate site. In Character posts (IC) must meet the word minimum of 250 words per post, and spell check must be done to minimize typos.
4. No choppy posts; she bent over, she picked up her pencil. walked out of the bar, and started to walk on the streets. It gets dull and annoying after a while and tends to be a real muse killer...
5. You may only have one character per account.
6. You may only have a maximum of four characters. You can request more characters, but only the admins will be allowed to prove or deny your request upon how active your current four are.
7. Your character cannot understand Pokémon talk. They can talk to their Pokémon, but it would be like talking to your pet (dog, cat, lizard, etc...), they can guess what they are saying, but no conversations can be made. Unless its a psychic type.
8. When requesting a mod to play a wild Pokémon, you must post in This thread and wait for a mod to take your request. This way you won't be forgotten.
9. Please try to log into all your accounts on a daily basis when you visit.1. There are no Mary Sues or Gary Sues. All 'perfect' characters will be hunted down and shot on sight.
2. All characters start out on the same level, you can only get stronger through role play.
3. Your beginner Pokémon's stats, ability and gender will be randomized by the staff member that accepts them.
4. You can start out with any Pokémon you desire, provided that it isn't on the Ban List.
5. All Pokémon are allowed up to six moves each. Only your starter Pokémon may have egg moves. TM/HM moves must be bought at the shop, while Move Tutors are earned through events.
6. There is no graphic sex. Sorry folks, you can't even safely take it to the PMs seeing as proboards now monitor those too. Please just fade to black instead and say the deed was done. Plus, no one really wants to know the details. (This also includes our ICbox)
7. There is a 7 day period between every completed catching thread. Only one catching thread per character.
8. When in a catching thread, you must post your minimum requirement of 250 words; however the mod is allowed to only put a couple words into their posts for you (considering that they might have many more posts to do after or before yours)
9. Legendaries are obtain through events. Remember that legendaries cannot be caught, but you may Role-Play the Pokémon following your character as they 'befriend' the Legendary.
10. Your beginner Pokémon will always start at level 5.1. Pokémon will level up by one for every Pokémon they defeat equal or below their level, and two for every Pokémon they defeat above their current level. If your Pokémon loses/faints, it can gain .5 level for trying. However it is up to the Mod to decide whether it deserves that .5 or not.
2. If you are in a double/tripple or whatever battle, the Pokémon that delivers the final hit that faints the opponent, gains a level(s).
3. Please notify a mod if you are battling or done a battle so they may regulate and grant you the levels that your pokemon has earned in victory.1. If you are in a double/tripple or whatever battle, the Pokémon that delivers the final hit that faints the opponent, gains a level(s).
2. You may only switch out your pokemon in mid battle at a maximum of two times (2) per battle.
3. Stats will be determined by a random number generator from 1-100. Lets say you have a Pikachu with Static, everytime your pokemon attacks the Pikachu with a physical attack (ex: take down) the random number generator will be initiated. Since Static has a 30% chance of paralyzing the opponent, if the number generator generates a number 30 or lower, then your pokemon is paralyzed/burned/poisoned/asleep, etc... depending on the circumstances. You do not need to use this system, however, it would be prefered to make things fair.
4. While battling, you may go up to two moves per post. Any more and the third will be an automatic miss.
5. There is no automatic hit moves; things like Swift CAN miss here in On My Way to limit any kind of Power Play.
6. Please try not to spam one move during a battle if you have many other moves in your arsenal; be creative.
7. Before starting a battle, please put up your pokemon's level and current moves. Make sure it stays stable during the whole battle to eliminate any kind of cheating. Ex:
Meowth's Ability: Pick Up
Meowth lv.5: Scratch | Growl